Guide :Microwave Ovens : MH1150XM Convection/Microwave Oven
Under Hood Light, bulb is fine (brand new)
When replacing my burnt out bulb, I negliected to unplug the microwave, and alas, blew a fuse in the house's fuse box. I have since replaced the bulb, but the light still doesnt work. I tested to see if electricity is event getting to the bulb outlet, which it is not. Is there an internal fuse box? How do I get to it? I did some slight exploration, but didnt want to dig to far without knowing what I am going after.